Join Waubonsie Valley Special Olympics, Best Buddies, and Peer Partners in pledging to stop saying the R-word, and, instead, show respect for everyone and their abilities.
Respect Week is March 4-8 and is a chance for people to take a pledge to stop saying the R-word as a starting point toward creating more accepting attitudes and communities for all people. Respect Week shirts are on sale for seven dollars February 25-27 during lunch periods.
In addition, the school will celebrate with dress-up spirit days…
Monday (3/4) – Comfy Day
- Monday, March 4 – Comfy Day
- Tuesday, March 5 – Sports Day
- Wednesday, March 6 – Respect Day (Wear Respect shirt or wear black)
- Thursday, March 7 – Throwback Day
- Friday, March 8 – Green & Gold Day