AURORA – A survey is now open for all Waubonsie Valley families to complete to select their choice for hybrid learning.
The survey will be open through Monday, November 16. Parents and/or guardians will need to fill out their student’s name, ID number, and school e-mail address before selecting whether or not your student will return to school two days per week.
Parents/guardians are reminded the following when making their decision:
- Masks must be worn at all times by staff and students.
- Students and staff will practice social distancing by maintaining a 6-ft. distance whenever possible in classrooms, hallways, and other common spaces.
- Teachers will teach students in-person and via Zoom during the designated class periods.
- Students are expected to attend class remotely on the days they are not in-person.
- Students will not eat lunch when they are in the building.
- Students cannot leave during their option period and come back (It is not an open-campus).
- Students will be assigned to a designated space during their option periods.
- Students can come in late or leave early if they have option during 4th or 5th period, if they have their own transportation.
Further communication will be made with families who do not complete the survey. On Monday, November 30th, Waubonsie Valley will be moving to a schedule that will be used for both in-person and remote learning.
For more information, visit wvhs.ipsd.org.