Class of 2018, are you ready to apply to college? As you begin to complete your college applications, please be sure to follow the following procedures:
- Complete college application online or traditional paper copy. Student portion of the application should be completed before requesting transcripts.
- Be sure to check the application for any pages that must be printed out or submitted to counselor or recommender. If recommendation letter is required, provide teacher/counselor with a minimum of two weeks notice.
- Complete the transcript release form, listing all schools you are applying to. Transcript release form can be found in the class house, the Beat, or Waubonsie Valley website.
- Request your transcript through Naviance in the “Schools I’m Applying To” tab. All requests must be updated in Naviance, including Common App schools. Student’s default Naviance username is their full IPSD email address and their password is their single sign on password from the beginning of the school year.
- Bring completed applications materials to your counselor: transcript request, recommendation letters/forms, school profile (if required), and copy of senior schedule (if required). Please provide counselors with two weeks to process your materials.
- Request test scores directly from the testing company. ACT- actstudent.org or SAT- collegeboard.org. Colleges only consider scores official when received directly from ACT or SAT. Colleges will not accept test scores from Waubonsie Valley as official.
Senior Application Night Presentation- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByL-dPC3ROHaQzFsUXo5Mlg0UGc/view?usp=sharing
Transcript Request Form- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByL-dPC3ROHaOGJEZ1Rfa1M3VUU/view
Letter of Recommendation Request- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByL-dPC3ROHaREk1bnVCdjZ2ZHc/view
Common App- http://www.commonapp.org/