Waubonsie Valley seniors will have the opportunity to enjoy a Senior Class Brunch on Wednesday, May 23, and mingle one last time with the Class of 2018 at Two Brothers Roundhouse in Aurora.
To attend the brunch, students must comply with the following standards and conditions:
- COST: $20.00 per student.
- No payments will be taken at the door.
- All payments must be turned in to the Senior House on / or before May 16th by 3:00pm.
- Beginning May 17th, a $10 late fee will be charged and reservations will be $30.00 (CASH ONLY with Late Registration). LATE REGISTRATION will be taken until spots are filled or before May 22nd by 3:00pm.
- WHERE: Two Brothers Roundhouse (Formerly Walter Payton’s)
205 N Broadway
Aurora, IL 60505
- WHEN: Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018
- 9:30 – 10:00 AM Check-in
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Brunch & Mingling
- TRANSPORTATION: Students will provide their own transportation to the Senior Brunch. It is highly suggested that students carpool or be dropped off, as there is very limited parking.
- STUDENT CHECK-IN: Student check-in begins at 9:30 AM.
- Students must bring a WVHS School PHOTO ID to be admitted to the brunch
- Attendance is for Waubonsie Valley Students only – NO OUTSIDE GUESTS ALLOWED.
- DRESS CODE: Students may wear casual attire, jeans accepted, NO HATS permitted. All school rules apply, including dress code.
DEADLINE: Permission slips must be returned with a payment of $20.00 (Checks payable to “WVHS”) to the box labeled “Senior Brunch” in the Senior House no later than Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 by 3:00pm. Beginning May 17th, a $10 late fee will be charged and reservations will be $30.00 (CASH ONLY with Late Registration). LATE REGISTRATION will be taken until spots are filled or before May 22nd by 3:00pm. Please understand this guarantees your reservation at this event- THERE CAN BE NO REFUNDS. THERE WILL BE NO RESERVATIONS TAKEN AT THE DOOR
Permission Slip can be downloaded below.