Prepare yourself for the motivating messages of Movement ONE. Join us for the message of motivation. Way of the Warrior’s 2nd Annual Movement ONE will be on Thursday, April 21, from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m., in Waubonsie Valley’s LMC. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m., and addmission is free.
Movement ONE is a keynote event focused on cultivating innovation, ambition, and creativity. Movement ONE will feature talks from two guest speakers and three Waubonsie Valley teachers.
Tim Ryan will be giving his speech, “From Dope to Hope.” He tells the story of his experience as a troubled addict who sold drugs to his own son and his son’s friends, his road to recovery and his work with helping others.
Septembre Lewis, a nurse entrepreneur, will be giving her signature speech, “The Anti-Band-Aid Theory”. She started Bre’s Umbrella, a wellness empowerment program.
- Liz Fay – “Brave Doesn’t Settle for Safe”
- Carrie Sternstein – “Overcome Communication Anxiety by Changing How You Think”
- Mollie Bozarth – “From One Seed”
- Septembre Lewis – “The Anti-Band-Aid Theory”
- Tim Ryan – “From Dope to Hope”